Blog Surfer

Friday 6 April 2012

#060 The Moseley Arms, Digbeth : 1998 to 2011

The Moseley Arms is a pub I'd never been inside when I took this picture in 1998. In fact I hadn't really noticed it even though I must have driven past it on numerous occasions on the way to work (one of my alternate routes when the main one was blocked)!
A typical street corner M&B pub, but a bit off the beaten track for Digbeth pubs.

As we move to 2011, I still haven't been inside the pub, but I was pleased to see that it was still standing.
It is not now an M&B pub and the outside has been extensively redecorated and re-signed, but essentially it is unchanged. It appears to be thriving and has its own website, although this is still a little spartan at the moment. The Moseley Arms is, like many Digbeth pubs, a music venue.

I've also applied the Photo Digital Art 'magic' to The Moseley Arms!
This is the twenty-eighth in my 'Birmingham Eastside' series.

No comments:

Post a Comment